Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a Comeback..


after the pharmacology's test, I see a lot of problems with my method.
Alhamdulillah, because of the exam I now know how to put myself into that subject.
this week is the 'lag state' of my studies; which mean I'm planning for a comeback for pharmacology (trying to boost myself here. wanna be like the others).

so up until now, I didn't do much.
and insyaAllah next week is the mark II of my study (pengaruh citer Ironman..ber'mark-mark' la lepas ni XD).
so I'm hoping by next week, all my ideas will be materialized.

oh..before I forgot, sorry guys kalo banyak marah-marah (hehehe..kalo korang baca blog ni la)
hehe..minggu ni mood tak stabil, maybe due to the pharmacology's test.

by the way, the day after tomorrow is the election day!
I'm so excited. meriah kot tahun ni. It's been a while since the last time I saw this breathtaking phenomena.

May the best man win!

ciao :)