Tuesday, March 23, 2010

N73 ku sayang..

during today's midday break..I decided to make a call..but something feels off from the usual..every time I hit some particular keys on the keypad, the memory card seems as if it was jacked off from it's slot..I get so fed up when my phone suddenly changed theme again and again..

so I threw it away..(just kidding..saje nak buat cita ni lagi menarik..hahaha)
then, I decided to take a look, berpandukan cahaya matahari yang bersinar lebih dari biasa hari ni..when I see a slight reflection from the slot, I was like "oh..for God sake, am I that clumsy?.."

the slot is already rusted..sedeh, and then terus flashback balik..and after a while..I remembered the time when my phone took a dip into the salt water..hahaha (trip Matruh last summer)..

Aha!..that's why it became like this!
so..it's not my fault entirely..hahaha..lumut kat Hamam Cleopatra tu yang salah!

ni la hamam yg meragut keupayaan memory slot ku...huhu


ni lah dia cik Cleo kita yang memilih tandas di Matruh..hehe

p/s: jangan tiru macam saya..menyalahkan benda laen pulak..sepatutnya salahkan diri sendiri :P